When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
How do we use your personal data?
In providing your personal data, you consent to us using the data collected in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect. We need your data for the following purposes:
- Create your personal account on the Website (e.g. your name and email address)
- Process your orders via our online services (e.g. your name, address, date of birth and payment details)
- Send email message notifications of delivery status
- Send you marketing offers such as newsletters and catalogues (e.g. your email address, your name and your postal address)
- Contact you in the event of any problems with the delivery of your items (e.g. telephone number, email, address)
- Answer your queries and to inform you of new or changed services (e.g. your email address)
- Notify the winners in competitions arranged online (e.g. your email address, name, home address and telephone number)
- To be able to validate that you are of legal age for shopping online (e.g. date of birth)
We will only keep your data for as long as necessary to carry out our services to you or for as long as we are required by law. After this your personal data will be deleted.
WIX Website and Online Payments:
Our store is hosted on WIX. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through WIX data storage, databases and the WIX application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall and the transmission of sensitive payment information (such as a credit card number) through their designated purchase forms which is protected by an industry standard SSL/TLS encrypted connection; and WIX regularly maintain a PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards) certification.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American and Express.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our online store.
Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
For more insight, you may also want to read the WIX Terms of Service or Privacy Statement here.
Questions and Contact Information:
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at Bio illumia, PO BOX 9, Biggera Waters, QLD, 4216, Australia.